Calcium Vitamin D3– 600 mg 60 Tablets
• Helps develop and maintain bones and teeth (especially in childhood, adolescence and young adulthood).
• Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) as part of a healthy diet may reduce osteoporosis risk.
• Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
• Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
• Helps to maintain immune function.
Adults and adolescents 9 years and over: 1-2 tablets once a day. Take a few hours before or after taking other medicines.
Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 600 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400IU)
Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Currently only shipping to Canada.